The East Ringwood Football Club was established in 1929 as a founding member of the Eastern Football League, as it was known then.
The club is also a founding member of the Eastern Region Women’s Football League as well as recently affiliating with with East Ringwood Netball Club which presently fields 6 Junior and 3 Senior teams.
The club has enjoyed consistent success over the past 91 years, being ranked as the third highest premiership winners in EFL Division 1 History.
Located on Mount Dandenong Road East Ringwood, the club enjoys a range of modern facilities including the purpose built Coopersmith Pavilion and the adjoining Maroondah Sporting Club. Ample car parking is also available on-site.
The ground is used regularly by the EFNL for junior & senior finals matches, and is shared with the East Ringwood Cricket Club.