The East Ringwood Football is a proud community sporting organisation comprising three men’s sides, and one women’s side, with our junior club this year fielding 22 junior sides and a local Auskick program too. Established more than 90 years ago as a founding member of the then Eastern Football League, our club has experienced significant success over the years, being ranked third highest premiership winners in EFL Division 1 history; To provide the best facilities, coaching & support staff necessary to keep our club strong & competitive into the future, the role of our sponsors can never be understated. Their financial & “in kind” contribution forms an integral component of our club’s ability to function.
This awareness drives us to provide the best possible sponsorship packages we can, maximising exposure and brand-recognition at a range of price-points that cater to everybody’s budget.
Additionally, within each of our sponsorship categories (Community, Bronze, Silver, Gold & Platinum), we provide opportunities for a flexible offering that compliments our standard benefits. Some key things that stand us apart from the crowd:
• A re-vamped website anchoring all club news & communication for ERFC members and supporters
• A professionally managed Facebook page incorporating regular sponsorship postings (In excess of 1,900 followers & 13,000 personal contacts per month)
• 700 newsletter subscribers receiving 30 issues per annum
• A state of the art, full colour high resolution electronic scoreboard, incorporating 172 game breaks & approx 800 goals scored per season
• Ground/scoreboard fixed advertising displayed throughout both the football &cricket seasons
• Major directory promoting all club sponsors, opportunities for sponsor merchandise links
• Opportunities for ground perimeter product displays